PLEASE NOTE: To protect your safety in response to the threats of COVID-19, we are offering our clients the ability to meet with us in person, via telephone or through video conferencing. Please call our office to discuss your options.

Providing full-service, comprehensive estate and business planning for more than 21 years.

Probate and Trust Settlement

At Law Offices of Brady, McFarland & Lord, LLC, we understand that losing a loved one is emotionally and physically demanding. Having to deal with probate issues should not also be on your plate. That is why we take the stresses of court away from you and resolve any probate matters for you.

If you have been appointed as a personal representative or simply have questions relating to the probate process, do not hesitate to call our Arvada law office at 303-835-1811 or contact us online. We are here to listen and serve your needs.

Resolving Your Probate Concerns

Probate in Colorado can be very smooth, or it can take multiple years and require litigation. Putting experienced lawyer in your corner who has been through the process multiple times can help your matter run as smoothly as possible. At our firm, we can assist with:

We can also assist you when dealing with out-of-state personal representative concerns. No matter what probate issue you are facing, do not hesitate to reach out to our firm for help.

Handling Any Trust Settlement Issues

While trusts do work to avoid probate, there is still a trust administration period that must occur before everything is finalized. Since many trusts have very specific terms, it is important to have skilled lawyer in your corner who fully understands the implications of those terms and the responsibilities associated with them.

Get the Help You Need With Probate and Trust Settlement Issues in Colorado

If you have questions regarding the probate process or need guidance with a trust settlement, please call our Arvada law office at 303-835-1811. We are ready to help.