Attendance may be free, but some events may have a registration fee. We ask that you rsvp:
October 18, 2018 9:00am – 4:00pm CST
Drafting IRA Trusts
In September Karen will be traveling to Wisconsin to film an updated version of the webcast Drafting IRA Trusts. This is at least the fourth time Karen has spoken for National Business Interest on this topic (we’ve lost count). This time Karen’s specific topics will be IRAs in Estate Administration and Using LLCs in Self-Directed IRAs. The program will be aired in October 2018.
On October, 18th, Karen will be teaching attorneys and advisors on using IRA trusts to plan for IRAs and 401(k)s as well as using IRAs in Retirement Owned Business Startups (ROBS). More information can be found here.
EXTRA MATERIALS: Please click on any of the following PDF extra materials to download.
- ACTEC Journal – How to Draft Trusts
- IRS Fires Three Shots Across the Bow of Self-Directed IRA Investors – by Warren L Baker
- IRS Ruling Validates IRA Inheritance Trust – Keebler
- Nancy Choate’s Sample Letter
- IRA Charity Income Tax Issues
- Self-Directed IRAs and the Risk of Fraud
- Self-Directed IRAs Top Five Complexities for Estate Planning Attorneys – by Warren L Baker
- Standalone IRA Trust vs Living Trust
December 9, 2017 9:30am – 11:30am
Holiday Open House
Join us this December in our office to celebrate the holiday season! We will have a wonderful spread of seasonal goodies and drinks. We are also going to have the Holiday Gift Drive! Keep a look out for more details about what our families need as the event gets closer. This event is open to our C.A.R.e. Plan Clients, Advisors, and their families. RSVP Here!
For more events for you and your clients, take a look at our Public Events Page