Serving Denver for More Than 20 Years
Helping you to protect what matters most in life — that is what we do every day at the law offices of Karen Brady & Associates, P.C., in Arvada.
Karen L. Brady is a Denver wills and trusts attorney and business planning attorney who cares about your goals for yourself, your family, your business and your future. With more than 20 years of experience, you can rely on her for practical solutions to solve your problems and accomplish your goals.
Contact our team for an initial consultation. Our toll-free phone number is 888-806-7304.
Our Practice Areas
Our skilled legal team places special focus on practice areas that can define your Colorado family's future, such as:
- Federal estate taxes
- Federal gift taxes
- Estate and death taxes imposed by state governments
- Capital gains issues in estate and gift planning
- IRA inheritance planning
- Living wills and advanced directives
- Special needs inheritance planning
- Estate planning for nontraditional and blended families
- Life insurance as part of estate planning
- Protecting your children's legacies
Trusts and other techniques
- Revocable living trusts
- Charitable trusts
- Qualified personal residence trusts
- Grantor trusts (intentionally defective trusts)
- Family limited partnerships and family limited liability companies
Probate and trust settlement
- Uncontested probate, guardianships and conservatorships
- Trust settlement
- Out-of-state personal representatives
- Business succession and exit planning
- Limited liability companies
- Buying or selling a business
- Shareholder agreements (buy/sell provisions)
- Leases and employment agreements
Contact Our Colorado Estate Tax Planning Attorney
Call 888-806-7304 from wherever you are in Greater Denver or the JeffCo and Front Range areas or contact us online to arrange a free initial consultation with a skilled lawyer.